Certitude benefits for Ascension-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Michigan:
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- Local underwriting and claims management—ProAssurance’s Michigan team has in-depth underwriting and claims experience. They price fairly and defend effectively because they understand the risks and legal climate you face.
- Contingency Excess Policy Endorsement—physicians with Michigan Certitude policy limits of at least $1,000,000/$3,000,000 receive an additional $1,000,000 in coverage at point of verdict.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions. Participants can earn substantial savings on tail coverage for one or more full years of continuous coverage in the Certitude program.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a Certitude agent near you
Business Development Director