Via Christi Health
Certitude benefits for Via Christi Health-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Kansas:
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Legal defense endorsement—coverage for certain regulatory risk exposures.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and credentialing—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a local agent and a competitive Certitude quote, contact Emil Pela.
About Via Christi Health
Via Christi Health is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas with seven hospitals in Wichita, Manhattan, and Pittsburg. Part of Ascension since 2013, Via Christi Health is the descendent of health ministries founded in the 19th century by the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Wichita.
Honors: In 2016 Via Christi earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Wichita Heart Failure and Chest Pain programs. Via Christi Hospital St. Francis was recognized by The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association as a Comprehensive Stroke Center—the second in Kansas. Via Christi Advanced Wound Care at Via Christi Hospital (Pittsburg) received a Center of Distinction Award from Healogics. Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg was also named a top 100 rural hospital by iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health.
Via Christi Health
Certitude participant since 2016
For a Certitude agent near you
Senior Market Manager, ProAssurance