Certitude benefits for St. Vincent-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Indiana:
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- Local underwriting and claims management—ProAssurance’s Indianapolis team has in-depth underwriting and claims experience. They price fairly and defend effectively because they understand the risks and legal climate you face.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a local agent and a competitive Certitude quote, contact Charlie Loucks.
About St. Vincent
St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities for 134 years. Today St. Vincent serves the people of central and southern Indiana through 22 health ministries, including 20 hospitals and Centers of Excellence for orthopedics, heart care, neuroscience, cancer care, bariatric services, pediatrics, behavioral health and women’s healthcare.
Honors: The St. Vincent Wound Healing Center recently received accreditation from the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society. St. Vincent is only the second hospital in the state to receive this distinction, making it an important treatment facility option for patients with particularly difficult to heal wounds.
Certitude participant since 2012
For a Certitude agent near you
Market Manager, ProAssurance