St. Vincent’s HealthCare
Certitude Benefits for St. Vincent’s HealthCare-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Florida:
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- Local underwriting and claims management—ProAssurance’s Florida team has in-depth underwriting and claims experience. They price fairly and defend effectively because they understand the risks and legal climate you face.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a competitive quote contact Steve O’Toole.
About St. Vincent’s HealthCare
St. Vincent’s HealthCare has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding communities since 1873. Now a regional health system serving northeast Florida, St. Vincent's Healthcare includes St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside, and St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside, and St. Vincent’s Medical Center Clay County.
Honors: Consumer Reports named St. Vincent’s Riverside as one of the top five performers in knee replacements in the U.S., and St. Vincent’s Southside’s Family Birth Place was one of only nine U.S. organizations to receive a Platinum Achievement Award from Professional Research Consultants, Inc.
St. Vincent's HealthCare
Certitude participant since 2012
For a Certitude agent near you
Account Executive, ProAssurance