St. Thomas Health
Certitude benefits for St. Thomas Health-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Tennessee:
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a local agent and a competitive Certitude quote, contact Lee Miller.
About St. Thomas Health
Saint Thomas Health is a family of Tennessee hospitals and physician practices united by a single mission: to provide spiritually centered, holistic care that sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. An Ascension health ministry since 2002, Saint Thomas Health began in 1898 as the Saint Thomas Sanitarium founded by the Daughters of Charity. Today it includes nine hospitals throughout middle Tennessee. St. Thomas Health made the Certitude program available to its affiliated physicians in 2017.
Honors: All St. Thomas Health facilities are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, in addition:
- Saint Thomas West Hospital was recognized as a Top 100 Hospital and a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven Health Analytics in 2014;
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital was the first hospital in Tennessee to earn the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Total Hip and Knee Replacement: and
- Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital is one of the first facilities in Middle Tennessee to receive a three-year, full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
St. Thomas Health
Certitude participant since 2017
For a Certitude agent near you
Sales Director, ProAssurance