Certitude Benefits for Providence Hospital-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Washington, DC:
- Risk management credits—participation in ProAssurance live and online loss prevention seminars can earn insureds up to a 5 percent premium credit at renewal.
- Longevity credits—insureds may earn additional premium credits after three years of insurability.
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Local underwriting and claims management—ProAssurance’s District team has in-depth underwriting and claims experience. They price fairly and defend effectively because they understand the risks and legal climate you face.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a local agent and a competitive quote contact Steve Austin.
About Providence Hospital
Providence Hospital was founded by the Daughters of Charity at the invitation of Abraham Lincoln. In addition to caring for District residents who were sick, poor, and vulnerable from its beginning, Providence became a teaching hospital during the Civil War. Today a 408-bed hospital, Providence offers three graduate medical teaching programs and serves as a rotational site for nursing and medical students and residents.
Honors: The Primary Stroke Center at Providence is certified by the Joint Commission. The Commission on Cancer acknowledges Providence Hospital’s Cancer Program with its Approval Award for Three Years with Commendation as a Teaching Cancer Program. Providence Hospital has also been awarded the prestigious American Diabetes Association Education Recognition Certificate for its quality Diabetes Self-Management Education Program.
Certitude participant since 2015
For a Certitude agent near you
Vice President, ProAssurance
Market Manager, ProAssurance