Certitude Benefits for Providence Hospital-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Alabama:
- Risk Management Credits—participation in ProAssurance loss prevention can earn insureds up to an 8 percent in premium credit at renewal.
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- Local underwriting and claims management—ProAssurance’s Birmingham team has in-depth underwriting and claims experience. They price fairly and defend effectively because they understand the risks and legal climate you face.
- Contingency Excess Policy Endorsement—physicians with Alabama Certitude policy limits of at least $1,000,000/$3,000,000 receive an additional $2,000,000 in coverage at point of verdict.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a competitive quote contact Robin Beasley.
About Providence Hospital
Providence Hospital is a full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility accredited by The Joint Commission. Since its founding in 1854, Providence has been serving, caring for, and healing the people of Mobile and surrounding areas.
Honors: Again in FY 2017, Providence Hospital has earned “Gold” status in the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® – Heart Failure program. This award recognizes facilities that achieve at least two years of 85 percent or higher adherence to the programs measures that are demonstrated to improve the quality of patient care and outcomes.
Certitude participant since 2014
For a Certitude quote
Senior Market Manager, ProAssurance