Certitude Benefits for Lourdes-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in New York:
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a competitive quote, contact Certitude agent Skip Pleninger at email@example.com or 585.461.6427.
Lourdes has been serving the Southern Tier since 1925 when it began as a 25-bed hospital in Binghamton. The Daughters of Charity managed the hospital bringing an impressive series of healthcare firsts to the region: recovery room, intensive care unit, Hospice, Electrodiagnostic Laboratory, and Regional Cancer Center. Today Lourdes is a 197-bed hospital with a 15-practice primary care network—a proud member of Ascension since 1999.
Honors: Lourdes Hospital is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center. It received its third Magnet Hospital recognition in 2016. Lourdes has recently received designations for its lung cancer screening center, breast care, maternity care, and metabolic and bariatric surgery.
Certitude participant since 2017
Vice President, ProAssurance