Certitude benefits for Borgess-affiliated physicians and healthcare providers in Michigan:
- Consent to Settle—ProAssurance will not settle without policyholder consent.
- Claims defense that begins with a unified approach—physician and facility interests are considered together when appropriate and fair, and the physician’s voice is heard throughout the claims defense process.
- Local underwriting and claims management—ProAssurance’s Michigan team has in-depth underwriting and claims experience. They price fairly and defend effectively because they understand the risks and legal climate you face.
- Contingency Excess Policy Endorsement—physicians with Michigan Certitude policy limits of at least $1,000,000/$3,000,000 receive an additional $1,000,000 in coverage at point of verdict.
- CyberAssurance® Plus endorsement—protects against a broad range of cyber threats including data breaches, hacking, and ransomware. Higher limits are available from your Certitude agent.
- Coverage for certain peer review services and death, disability and retirement—according to policy conditions. Participants can earn substantial savings on tail coverage for one or more full years of continuous coverage in the Certitude program.
- Interest-free payment options—choose from annual, semi-annual, or quarterly billings or a nine-pay electronic payment program for convenient cash flow management.
For a local agent and a competitive Certitude quote, contact Jordon Hubbard.
Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly one million people annually in southwest Michigan. With more than 120 locations, area residents have easy access to more than 40 medical specialties, including nationally recognized cardiac, orthopedic, and neurologic care. An Ascension health ministry since 1999, Borgess is committed to helping people get well, stay well, and live well.
Honors: Borgess Medical Center received Healthgrades® 2016 Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence and was honored as one of the Top 15 hospitals for heart surgery by Consumer Reports® in 2014. Borgess Bone & Joint Institute received the first-in-the-world Center for Advanced Recovery/Joint designation from the Stryker Corporation.
Certitude participant since 2011
For a Certitude agent near you
Market Manager, ProAssurance